dimanche 22 août 2010

Preview version of Flowzr is available.

Scheduled release of Crebits-AAA is set to September, 21 2010.
This release will be a complete functional version of the finance management software.
Actually I use it to  track expenses and invoices for two different companies in two currencies.
It graphs balances but also debits and credits, by account or by category.
I use it to put watches on scheduled expenses and to anticipate my balances.
It is also useful for tracking allowances I made, by the way preparing the payroll.
Many other usage are possible starting from managing allowance to distributed cash-close or micro-credit industries. 
My bookkeeper is also using it to collect missing informations about transactions I made.
The business model have been set :
" We don't like advertisement.
   We don't believe in setting limits.
   So the 4$US pay-as-you-go subscription includes all features, upgrades and support."
More features information there:  finance, money, check-book, finance,  management software.